Tuesday 1 November 2011

November's targets

November the 1st then, let's get another target ready.

*Thinks*

While I do have a huge amount of models lying around that need painting, I have other gaming goals that I'd like to progress towards.


First of all, there's a Saga tournament on the 13th that I'm participating in. That means I need to fix all the bits of my Saxons that got broken during the Triples participation game, and get three baggage markers ready. Here's the baggage markers as they are now:


The repairs to the other models shouldn't be too difficult, just not very interesting!
Anyway, that will all need to be done by the 12th, so I'll still have the other half of the month. That I'm going to spend getting my own game, Flashbang, to a state where it's ready to be used at the club. That will definitely mean some terrain done to the point that it can be used on a table. I'll also need to update the rules (I have some changes I've been meaning to make for a while) and, at a minimum, base up the SWAT and criminals I've already painted. If i want to do a hostage rescue game I'll need to paint the hostages too.

For the terrain, I'm planning a shipping yard. Stay tuned for what I come up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment