Wednesday 30 November 2011

Targets for December

Can you believe it's the 1st of December tomorrow? I need to get the Milkybar advent calendar up (if only I was joking).

Apparently people enjoyed looking at my attempts to recreate corporate logos in the last post, and I won the Tale of Gamers contest for November. Not bad going there, if I do say so myself! Because that went well and I enjoyed doing it, I'm going to carry on in the same theme for December's target.

I need to remember that I'm going to have barely any time in December though, what with, you know, Christmas and everything. With that in mind, I'm going for some pretty open ended goals for the month, but with some measurable aims:

1) Add some more groups to Flashbang by writing rules for Riot Police, Rioters, Zombies, Special Forces and OPFOR. (You'll have to take my word on progress for that, can't really take photos of it)
2) Paint the model I'm going to use as Harald Godwinson for Saga
3) Finish off the fencing for Flashbang
4) Start on the "bank" - I've decided that one of the Sarissa buildings can be a bank and I want to get going with that. I suspect each building will be more than a month though, I want to put some effort in there.
5) Paint the remaining 4 armed criminals and hostages for Flashbang
6) Get the Norman cavalry I won ready for painting.

I really doubt I'll get through all that, but I'll aim high and see what I can accomplish by the time I get turkey poisoning!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the list!! I never give myself a target, I never get it done and always disappoint myself!! "Sigh"

    ReplyDelete