Friday 23 February 2018

More Resistance!

Sometimes when I sit down to write a blog post, I have a theme in mind, and something interesting or at least new to say.

This isn't one of those times.

But, I've done a bit more painting, so I'll do a bit more posting! Let's have a look at it then...

Take cover! Get behind the small and flimsy fence section!

Over there! It's a small, flimsy fence section!

Yep, it's some more Terminator resistance fighters, and a single piece of crowd control fence that I had lying around. I'm building up a reasonable pile of these now, so I'm switching my focus to post-apocalyptic terrain to go with them before I try to get some games of Terminator in.

To that end, I picked up a few pieces at Vapnartak recently - so you can look forward to seeing those appear here in due course.

Right then, what's all this done to the incredibly important numbers?

Acquired: -8
Painted: 19

This is going surprisingly well! I'm fairly sure this can't last, but for now I'm not adding to the pile of unpainted things, so that's nice.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good. We should probably have another small scale game to remember the rules soon, before your collection gets out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job. I can see these being used in a number of games. I may have to see If I can pick some up.

    ReplyDelete