Tuesday 26 October 2010

My first post

I believe it's customary when starting something like this to have first post with minimal information on it so you can muck about with the settings. Well, this is mine.

Assuming I keep this up more than a day, this will be a sort of project log of the various modelling and painting projects I work on as a member of Sheffield and Rotherham Wargamers, or as everyone actually calls us, the GIMPS.

Since I doubt anyone is actually going to read it, the aim here is to shame myself into maybe having a higher proportion of my shockingly vast collection of little plastic and metal soldiers be painted to some kind of standard, and possibly even remember how I did some of it in case I want to do it again later. If anyone does stumble here by mistake and finds something useful, that'll be a) a nice side effect and b) just shy of miraculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment