Tuesday, 26 October 2010

The Saxon Defenders

So the reason I've started this whole endeavour is that the GIMPS are running (very probably amongst other things) a participation game at Sheffield Triples 2011 that I've agreed to paint up some models for.

The game will be a skirmish sort of thing between defending saxons and invading vikings. We don't have rules in place yet (because that would imply that we're organised) but I do know that I need to paint about 30 saxons and a ship for them by Triples next year (and I don't know the exact date, isn't that handy). I'm hoping someone else will join in the saxon painting (I'm the only one so far and there are about 8 or 9 viking painters!) but I'll assume I'm on my own for the time being.

The perk from joining in is that the club has bought the ship for me and I can buy it from the club after the event for a reduced price as thanks for my efforts, so I'd better get something done!

As it stands, I've bought the saxon warriors (a box from Wargames Factory) and I have the ship undercoated. I don't really know how all the pieces of the ship go together but from looking at some pictures of viking boats (can't find many saxon ones) I think I can figure most of it out.

So, next step - get the warriors undercoated, and work out some colour schemes! I think there were some in a Wargames Illustrated a while ago so I'll do some reading and see what I can find. There may even be pictures coming later, if you're very very lucky.

2 comments:



  1. Консультации по налоговому праву

    Закон о контролируемых иностранных компаниях утвержден, введен в силу и начал действовать. Задача бизнеса, использующего нерезидентные инструменты – соответствовать требованиям закона. В противном случае, нерезидентная компания может быть признана налоговым резидентом Украины. Это относится к компаниям, которые управляются из Украины или деятельность которых обеспечивается из Украины.
    Открыть офшор
    Последствия такого признания – обязанность ведения учета, предоставление отчетности и уплата всех налогов согласно
    законам РФ.
    Далее приводится список услуг, «жизненно необходимых» для функционирования бизнеса в современных условиях.
    Услуги адвоката по корпоративному праву
    Признаками резидентности компании являются:
    • наличие офиса, из которого осуществляется деятельность;
    • наличие сотрудников, получающих заработную плату, других инфраструктурных расходов;
    ведение бухгалтерии
    • заключение сделок в данной стране;
    • наличие документооборота и хранение бухгалтерских и
    коммерческих документов в стране регистрации;
    • географическое соответствие контактных данных (телефон, факс, е-мейл) стране регистрации или местонахождению офиса;
    • интернет-присутствие (веб-сайт, страница в Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, бизнес-справочники).
    Разумеется, соответствие этим критериям актуально только в сочетании с выполнением других требований принципа «управление и контроль», применяемого для определения налогового статуса компании. Посетите наш сайт

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on ehispelltample@gmail.com whasApp number 2349031447924

    ReplyDelete