Friday 4 August 2017

Something about Donald Trump

... 'cos it's about walls, geddit?

I've been at the paintbrushes again, and this time I've come up with something different for a change!

These are scrap walls from Crooked Dice Miniatures.


I picked them up at Chillcon earlier this year, thinking they'll be good for general post-apocalyptic shenanigans, including the Terminator game which I've managed a couple of outings with relatively recently.


They're really nice, clean casts, and there's enough detail to make painting them interesting.


Lots of random pieces of scrap, too, which did give me the problem of working out what colour everything should be.


Overall, these have worked out nicely in my humble opinion, and I'm keen as ever to get more terrain available the next time I do something sci-fi or end-of-the-world-ish.

So, once again, let's see the scores...

Painted: 105
Acquired: 118

5 comments:

  1. They look rather splendid and nicely painted too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lettering. That's something I can never get right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not wanting to sound like "I'm accidentally awesome", but I did wonder if it was too neat to look like graffiti...

      Delete
    2. The dribbly bits make it work, and given what to says, legibility helps.

      Delete
  3. Fantastic work on them. Was drooling over all the terrain at the 7TV day some fab pieces.

    ReplyDelete