Saturday, 18 February 2012

A quick Norman update

Not too much to report, but in amongst other jobs I managed to grab enough time to base the Normans from my last post. They still need some flock and varnish, but I thought it worthy of a quick photo:


As with my Anglo-Danes, I'm using colour coding on the bases to tell the different unit types apart. These are warriors, so have the edges of the bases marked in blue. By using the same colour scheme as I did for that force, I'll be able to use Anglo-Dane models as proxies until I get all of the proper Normans done - which is likely to be necessary with the WFC Saga campaign kicking off very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment