I believe it's customary when starting something like this to have first post with minimal information on it so you can muck about with the settings. Well, this is mine.
Assuming I keep this up more than a day, this will be a sort of project log of the various modelling and painting projects I work on as a member of Sheffield and Rotherham Wargamers, or as everyone actually calls us, the GIMPS.
Since I doubt anyone is actually going to read it, the aim here is to shame myself into maybe having a higher proportion of my shockingly vast collection of little plastic and metal soldiers be painted to some kind of standard, and possibly even remember how I did some of it in case I want to do it again later. If anyone does stumble here by mistake and finds something useful, that'll be a) a nice side effect and b) just shy of miraculous.
Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on ehispelltample@gmail.com whasApp number 2349031447924
ReplyDelete