Thursday 13 February 2020

Back in the Saddle

An incredibly short time after my last post, I'm back again.

This time, I've brought horses!


clip clop clip clop
These are Warlord Games French WW2 cavalry. I've had them lying around for more than a year, so getting them done really is taking stuff off the pile.

These have already been used, but I'd not done the bases at that point so they weren't ready for the big screen.

As is traditional for a new unit, they were wiped out without inflicting a single casualty. But I think they did at least distract some Germans from the objective, so that's probably something.

To be able to use these (or at least, to be able to have them dismount), I also needed to paint these...


These came with the mounted models, and when I bought them, Warlord had a weird sale on where this pack was half price, but the alternative sculpts were full price. I therefore bought three of the same set, and since they're one-piece metals, you end up being able to do this...

Battle of France: the musical
So I can now field the start of a chorus line in Bolt Action.

Painted: 15
Acquired: 77

4 comments: